Sunday, September 22, 2019

#2

Q:Are the speaking and listening tasks difficult for you? 

     Yes, both of them are difficult. I think the front part it's easier overall because it just looked at the words and review on the test paper. And I feel more difficult in the later part. Although I have some time to think about what I want to say, it’s a bit difficult to express my thoughts in English immediately.


-

Q:What are the challenges you often face when you listen and speak in English? 

     Although I learned English when I was little, I didn't have many opportunities to speak in English. As for listening, It's not very good since childhood. In other words, I usually don't like to chat with people I don't know, so it’s difficult to use Chinese conversation, not to mention English. I know I can't continue this way. And I also want to improve my English skills in all aspects. I want to increase my listening by preparing for TOEIC and try to talk to others to improve speaking skills. Believe that continuous practice and experimentation can get better and better.

1 comment:

  1. Recall the story is also difficult for others students, so don't give up and continue to practice~

    ReplyDelete