Sunday, December 1, 2019

#8 Inside the mind of a master procrastinator ( Vocaroo )


Q:
     Do you procrastinate sometimes? Why do you procrastinate? How to stop procrastinating?


A:
     I was a procrastinator before, but I think I am not now. Although I still want to procrastinate sometimes, I still urge myself to get things done as soon as possible.
     
     Why did I procrastinate? I often got lazy or thought I have enough time to do something, but sometimes when I encountered unexpected situations, I accumulated things together, causing myself to become very busy and do nothing to my satisfaction.

     Therefore, I slowly quit this bad habit, urge myself at any time and do something when I have time. Not only can I make things better, but I can also avoid unexpected things to make me more busy.

1 comment: