Sunday, December 8, 2019

#9 What makes a good life? ( Vocaroo )



View on Vocaroo >>

Q:
     1. Briefly introduce the Harvard study on happiness.
     2. Are you surprised by Dr. Robert’s findings?
     3. According to your opinion, what makes a good life?


A:
     The Harvard said the study showed that good relationships keep us happier and healthier. And We've learned three big lessons about relationships. The first is social connections are really good for us. The second is that it's not just the number of friends you have, and it's not whether or not you're in a committed relationship, but it's the quality of your close relationships. And the third big lesson is good relationships don't just protect our bodies, they protect our brains.

     I don't think I'm too surprised by Dr.Robert’s findings because I think if you ask me what can make life better before watching Ted, I will also answer family and friends, but I won’t say it's as in-depth as Dr. Rebort's researches.

     According my opinion, my answer is still family and friend because they can give me advice or listen to me when I'm frustrated or sad. They make me feel I'm not just alone and also make me feel relaxed. I think this is more important than being rich and powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment